Tomato dal is an integral dish of every day south Indian vegetarian food. This dish is earthy and a soulful when eaten with steamed rice. At Mr. Idli we make sure that all ingredients are fresh and always made to order to enjoy the extra flavours with each bite.
- Dry Red Chilli
- Mustard Seeds
- Curry Leaves
- Chopped Garlic
- Chopped Onion
- Red Chilli Powder
- Chopped Tomatoes
- Sea Salt
- Purified Mineral Water
- Add some ghee in the fry pan.
- Add hing, mustard seeds, dry red chilli, jeera, curry leaves, chopped garlic and fry.
- Add chopped onion and further fry for 1 min.
- Add red chilli powder and tomatoes. Cook until the tomatoes gets mashed. Add water as per the consistency.
- Add Dal and cook for another 1 min until the whole ingredients blend well. Serve hot.