This Punjabi dal is a mouth-watering dish served with roti, naan or rice. Any Punjabi menu is incomplete without this Punjabi dal. At Mr. Idli, the Punjabi dal is an all-time favourite recipe for our customers.
- Finely Chopped Garlic
- Finely Chopped Onion
- Finely Chopped Green Chilli
- Red Chilli Powder
- Finely Chopped Tomatoes
- Sea Salt
- Purified Mineral Water
- Garam Masala Powder
- Roughly Chopped Fresh Coriander Leaves
- Add ghee to the fry pan.
- Add jeera and wait till it splitters.
- Add finely chopped garlic & green chilli. Cook until the tomatoes start to leave water.
- Add water as per the consistency.
- Add salt as per taste and finish with a pinch of garam masala.
- Garnish with roughly chopped fresh coriander leaves and serve hot.