Pudina Dal is a healthy main course dal filled with nutrients. At Mr. Idli, we prepare the dal the way Moms prepare for special occasions. For Mr. Idli customers, we would make every dining a special occasion!
- Jeera Seeds
- Mustard Seeds
- Chopped Garlic
- Chopped Ginger
- Chopped Green Chilli
- Chopped Onion
- Chopped Pudina Leaves
- Chopped Tomatoes
- Pudina & Coriander Leaves Paste
- Crushed Black Pepper Powder
- Sea Salt
- In a fry pan add ghee, jeera, mustard, chopped garlic & ginger, chopped green chilli. Fry evenly.
- Add chopped onions, chopped Pudina leaves & chopped tomatoes. Fry until the tomatoes are mashed.
- Add Pudina & coriander paste leaves paste, crushed black pepper powder.
- Add dal, add water as per the consistency.
- Add sea salt as per the taste and serve hot.