This delicious dal is prepared from our favourite dal combination & fresh fenugreek leaves. This dal is full of flavours due to the use of fenugreek leaves. At Mr. Idli we use fresh fenugreek leaves for flavourful methi dal which goes well with Indian breads & rice varieties.
- Mustard Seeds
- Dry Red Chilli
- Fenugreek Seeds
- Chopped Ginger
- Chopped Garlic
- Coriander Powder
- Red Chilli Powder
- Fresh Methi & Coriander Leaves Paste
- Sea Salt
- Dab of Butter
- Add some ghee in the fry pan.
- Add hing, mustard seeds, dry red chilli, jeera, curry leaves, chopped garlic, chopped ginger & fry.
- Add chopped onion and further fry for 1 min.
- Add red chilli powder and methi paste. Add water as per the consistency.
- Add Dal and cook for another 1 min until the whole ingredients blend well.
- Add dab of butter & serve hot.