This Dhal Curry is a very mild and nutritious curry. This has everything to sooth your taste buds and goes easily well with any Indian breads or rice. Mr. Idli grounds its own curry powder and the same is used to prepare dal curry.
- Dry Red Chilli
- Mustard Seeds
- Curry Leaves
- Finely Chopped Garlic
- Finely Chopped Green Chilli
- Finely Chopped Onion
- Finely Chopped Tomatoes
- Mr. Idli Curry Powder
- Tamarind Paste
- Sea Salt
- Purified Mineral Water
- Freshly Chopped Coriander Leaves
- In a fry pan add ghee, hing, mustard seeds, dry red chilli, curry leaves, finely chopped garlic and green chilli. Fry for a while but, do not burn anything.
- Add chopped onions and tomatoes and fry until tomatoes are mashed.
- Add dal, also add water as per the consistency required. Add Mr. Idli curry powder and finally the tamarind paste. Cook for 2 mins until all ingredients blend well.
- Add salt as per the taste and cook for further 1 min. Make sure to keep adding water as per the consistency and balance with the salt.
- Finish by adding freshly chopped coriander leaves.